From the start, Westerlay has been inseparably rooted in the community where we raise our beloved families along with our inspiring orchids. Contributing to our community with financial donations plays an important role in our company’s culture. We support a variety of local non-profit organizations that are dear to our hearts, including:
We encourage our customers to learn more about these worthy organizations at the website links provided, many of which have chapters around the country, and to consider donating or volunteering in your own community.
Westerlay also considers requests for orchid donations. In order to consider your request, a potential recipient must meet the requirements below, then please fill out the brief form on the right.
- Donations are for non-profit organizations only. Special consideration will be given to local (Carpinteria) organizations. Organizations outside of Santa Barbara County will not be considered.
- Applications must be reviewed and approved by the President of the company.
- Your event should be a fundraiser. Large community events such as parades and concerts which are not fundraisers are sometimes considered.
- Donations will be potted or cut Phalaenopsis /Cymbidium Orchids of our choice, with colors and amounts at our discretion. Special requests for colors will be considered.
- Non-profit organizations are limited to one (1) donation per year.
- After your event, please send us a note saying how much the Westerlay Orchids raised for your organization.